Learn how to use the best video editing software for Windows 10 to easily edit your home movies and Youtube uploads. Download a free trial version here: http://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/?utm_source=filmora_seo_channel&utm_medium=annotations&utm_campaign=youtube_referral
(Windows 10 Supported)
Windows 10 is finally here! Windows PC users may have noticed the popup messages these days from Microsoft, encouraging you to upgrade to this latest, long-expected wonderful OS, well, compared to its predecessors at least. Will you upgrade or not? (Vote here and tell us why: http://filmora.wondershare.com/windows10/)
One biggest reason which will possibly stop you from being the early adopters of Windows 10 is that there might be problems with the compatibility of applications that’re already installed on your current OS. Well that won’t be a problem any more when it comes to video editing tools. Wondershare Filmora, the best video editor for beginners, is now fully compatible with Windows 10.
1. Perfectly support all kinds of Windows versions: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
2. Support Editing videos shot by any digital devices
3. Full Editing Features: cut, trim, merge, crop, speed up/slow down etc.
4. Royalty-free music resources, hundreds of special video effects
5. No technical skills required
6. Free trial download
If you have any questions about editing videos on windows 10, please feel free to leave your comment below.