Johnathan Webster, author, award winning NYC based designer for companies such as Helmut Lang & Theory, consultant to many NYC brands gives readers an inside of how to start a clothing company with a step by step guide of the necessary steps to create, produce and begin your own fashion line.
The Fashion Start-up Guide addresses both creative and technical challenges that one must be aware of to create a fashion collection. It provides the essential tools and checklists to start a clothing business with no nonsense chapters such as:
– How to harness you creative idea
– A step by step flow-chart
– How and when to purchase fabric
– In-depth analysis of how to work with a pattern maker
– Detailed description of a technical pack (examples included)
– Finalizing your fashion collection
– Step by step checklists to keep you moving fluidly
– List of websites, emails and references
– Sales: Which method is best for you!
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d274695376/htdocs/morosan-websoft.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405