Learn SQL In 24 Hours Or Less!
In this book you will find practical tips and detailed instructions on how to learn the SQL language in just one day.
This eBook will teach you the most important aspects of SQL. It will give you theoretical explanations, realistic examples, actual syntax and lots of codes. If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide about the SQL language, this is the material you’re looking for.
By reading this book, you’ll learn about a wide range of SQL-related topics:
- The different types of databases
- How to use SQL for a relational database
- The different types of SQL commands
- How to create a database
- How to give/revoke account privileges to users
- How to create tables and columns
- How to customize columns
- The different data types in SQL
- How to apply constraints on tables and columns
- How to work with related tables
- How to enter new information into a database
You can certainly benefit from this eBook even if you have never programmed anything before. This eBook will teach you the basics of SQL programming and give you the syntax of important SQL commands. If you want to become a skilled SQL programmer in just 24 hours, get this eBook now and read it carefully.
In addition you will find inside:
- Fundamental Concepts Regarding SQL And Databases
- The Environment Of The SQL Language
- How To Generate And Modify Tables
- How To Ensure Data Integrity
- How To Create An SQL View
- Database Security
- And Much, Much More…
Download Your Copy Right Now!
sql, sql programming, sql course, learn sql, sql programming language, sql book, sql book-course, learn sql, mysql, learn mysql, mysql programming, html, html programming, php, php programming
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d274695376/htdocs/morosan-websoft.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405