Almost a guide or tutorial, this let’s play of the Software Inc game shows early access gameplay of the sim developed by Coredumping. There are mods available, but none are installed. The demo can be downloaded at the Software Inc website listed below.
► WANT MORE?
Software Inc Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhu1IU-H0hU2Y3Q2pBAwLieyoh8dRBDzk
Support me and get benefits!: http://www.patreon.com/yeti
PayPal Tip Jar: http://goo.gl/YkeoCN
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/yetifanclub
► GAME LINKS
Get Software Inc on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/362620/
Download the Software Inc demo: http://swinc.net/demo/
Software Inc website: http://softwareinc.coredumping.com/
Coredumping’s website: http://coredumping.com/
Software Inc forum: http://swinc.net/forum/
Software Inc mods: http://softwareinc.coredumping.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Run your own software company!
Construct and design buildings for optimal working conditions. Hire people to design and release software, so you can defeat the simulated competition and take over their businesses. Manage and educate your employees to make sure they are skilled and satisfied with their job.
Software Inc. is currently in early access for Windows, Linux and Mac.
• Build, furnish and maintain office buildings up to ten stories + basement, on an enormous Land
• Hire employees to design, develop, support, research and market software in teams
• Build roads and parking to ease commuting for your employees
• Tend to your employees’ needs, demands, skills and specializations, while making sure each team has compatible personalities
• Customize your own employee avatar
• Create your own software products and franchises
• Compete in a simulated or event-driven market by selling your products, taking on contract work or trading stocks
• Hire staff to repair your furniture and computers, and clean your office
• Mod what kind of software you can develop, what kind of companies will be simulated, game scenarios, missions, personalities and random name generators
• Delegate important tasks to your team leaders, such as managing development cycles and human resources
• Set up your own servers for products, source control and running your own online store
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d274695376/htdocs/morosan-websoft.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405