Even if you’ve never used MySQL before, this Visual QuickStart Guide will have you up and running with the world’s most popular open source database application in no time. In this completely updated edition of our best-selling guide to MySQL, leading technology author Larry Ullman uses his trademark crystal-clear instructions and friendly prose to introduce you to everything that’s new in MySQL. Filled with step-by-step, task-based instructions and loads of visual aids, this book explains how to interact with MySQL using SQL, the language common to all databases. The interface examples show how to use MySQL’s own tools and how to use three popular programming languages (PHP, Perl, and Java). The book covers MySQL versions 3 and 4, as well as everything new in the eagerly anticipated version 5. Along the way, you’ll find extensive coverage of MySQL installation, administration, database design, as well as its use with various programming languages, database programming techniques, utilities, advanced MySQL and SQL, and more!
• Takes an easy, visual approach to teaching MySQL, using pictures to guide you through the software and show you what to do.
• Works like a reference book—you look up what you need and then get straight to work.
• No long-winded passages—concise, straightforward commentary explains what you need to know.
• Affordably priced, because buying a computer book shouldn’t be an investment in itself.
• Companion Web site at www.DMCInsights.com/mysql2 contains complete source code for examples in the book, online resources, extra scripts and tutorials, updates, a reader forum, and more.
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d274695376/htdocs/morosan-websoft.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405