CompTIA-Authorized courseware for the Cloud Essentials Exam (CLO-001)
What better way to get up to speed on cloud computing than with this new book in the popular Sybex Essentials series? Cloud Essentials covers the basics of cloud computing and its place in the modern enterprise. Explore public and private clouds; contrast the “as a service” models for PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, or XaaS platforms; plan security; and more. In addition, the book covers the exam objectives for the both the CompTIA Cloud Essentials (Exam CLO-001) exam and the EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation (EX0-116) certification exams and includes suggested exercises and review questions to reinforce your learning.
- Gets you up to speed on the hottest trend in IT–cloud computing
- Prepares IT professionals and those new to the cloud for and cover all of the CompTIA Cloud Essentials and EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation exam objectives
- Serves as CompTIA Authorized courseware for the exam
- Examines various models for cloud computing implementation, including public and private clouds
- Contrasts “as a service” models for platform (PaaS), software (SaaS), infrastructure (IaaS), and other technologies (XaaS)
- Identifies strategies for implementation on tight budgets and goes into planning security and service management
Get a through grounding in cloud basics and prepare for your cloud certification exam with Cloud Essentials.
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d274695376/htdocs/morosan-websoft.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405