Sale price. You will save 66% with this offer. Please hurry up!
Beginners Guide to Learn C++ Programming Fast and Hacking for Dummies (c plus plus, C++ for beginners, programming computer, hacking, how to hack, hacking exposed)
The Ultimate Guide to Learn C Programming (c plus plus, C++ for beginners, programming computer, how to program)
The evolution that we have seen in technology in the last 10 years, has seen nearly everything that we interact with on a daily basis be controlled by a computer. As we know, all computers operate using a programming language most commonly referred to as C++. To many, C++ looks like a type of language that they will never be able to understand. However, learning C++ is much easier than you would think. Every process, large or small, are a series of smaller steps which achieve the end result. When you break down the computer programming language into smaller steps, you will quickly be able to come to terms with what everything means in no time at all. Through this book, you will learn the basics that every beginner wanting to learn about C++ should know.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- How to make our very first C++ program in less than 10 minutes.
- What software can we use to write C++ code.
- How to expand our program using variables.
- Different types of operators.
- How to make programs that loop.
- Solving simple problems using conditions and pointers.
Hacking for Dummies
A Beginner’s Guide to Computer Hacking
Technological advancement and progression is enhancing by leaps and bounds. Every new day turns out to be a milestone for something more sophisticated and advanced. As the involvement of information technology and soft infrastructure enhances in the modern day, there has been a number of issues which need a clear and accurate attention. Hacking is one such issue. In this book I have discussed the hacker’s domain in a common man’s language. Starting from the most basic level is significant in achieving a greater level of success. So as hacking is prevalent and common nowadays, so everyone should have knowledge about it.
Even though hacking pertains to a vast area of knowledge and issues, the major topics which will be presented in a detailed and elaborate way include the following:
- A preliminary account of hacking, as a regime of information technology knowledge and its connections and areas of concern which need to be discussed and explored.
- The basic activities which hackers perform. A step-by-step discussion of activities which are followed by hackers during any hacking venture.
- An account of the hacking practices which enable the attack over emails and the Windows operating system.
- The different types of hacking attacks which can target web servers.
Download your copy of “C++ “ by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.
Tags: C Programming, C++programming, C++ programming language, HTML, C++, c plus plus, PHP, Java, C++ Programming for Beginners, c primer plus, C Programming for Beginners, C++, Programming for beginners, computer programming, programming computer, ultimate guide, programming for beginners, software development, software programs, how to program, browsers, computer language, computer basics, computing essentials, computer guide, computers books, internet browsing, hacking, how to hack, hacking exposed, hacking system, hacking 101, hacking for dummies, Hacking Guide, Hacking Essentials, Computer Bugs, Security Breach, internet skills, hacking techniques, Hacking, hacking for dummies, hacking books, hacking guide, how to hack, hacking free guide.
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d274695376/htdocs/morosan-websoft.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php
on line 405